Dancing Lasha Tumbai Dancing Lasha Tumbai

Cool video

But this isn't a flash animation or game. It's a video which came from somewhere else, which means you didn't make this, and for that I give you a 0/10.

This site is not for uploading videos. Try again next time.

Radiotube Birthday (p.89) Radiotube Birthday (p.89)

While radiotube deserves a happy birthday,

It shouldn't be shamed by something as crappy as this. How long did this take you? It looks like you threw it together in about half an hour or less. It's just a short loop, and a crappy looking one. Find a better way to celebrate Radiotube's birthday.

Pawesome responds:

Five minutes! :D

Wade Fulp Becomes a Pimp Wade Fulp Becomes a Pimp

Terrible, shouldn't be considered a flash.

A short video looped with a poorly drawn cat attached to the person's head in flash. That's all this is, and isn't even slightly amusing.

[HM]Star Boy : Mission [HM]Star Boy : Mission

A good idea,

Rather humorous and well put together, but using pics and not your own artwork kind of degraded it. Next time, use your own original artwork, rather than being lazy and using bitmaps or other pics.

PirateSprite responds:

Yeah, Im using fully drawn characters and backgrounds for my next one. This is just some silly little flash I made in a saturday. Nothing more

Sloppy n Gloppy 1 Sloppy n Gloppy 1

Not bad.

Kind of humorous and mediocre animation, not to mention graphics. But you could have had better lip sync. But overall, not too shabby. Keep doing flash.

i'm in the mood for pizza i'm in the mood for pizza

Completely random.

As usual, you use a decent preloader and intro to lull the audience into a false sense of seeing a good flash, and then, BAM. Retarded random crap ensues.

Carlxz responds:

And

Return of the Stern Return of the Stern

Pretty bad.

Slightly humorous in a juvenile sense, but other than that, pretty much dumb.

my intro biatches my intro biatches

We could care less.

This sort of submission would be well suited for your website or something. But the rest of NG who are not in the [uu] most likely don't (excuse my french) give a damn. So keep that in mind please.

Virginia Tech Shootout! Virginia Tech Shootout!

I loved it!

I loved the style of the flash, and especially the animation! I admire your balls, sir. Not the literal balls, lol, but your courage :D
I'm surprised this hasn't received more controversy.

Catoblepas responds:

Well I got 8 hilarious pages of angry reviews during the first two days, but the damn mods deleted almost all of them. Plus a handful of PMs.

Chaser, Robot on building Chaser, Robot on building

Awesome, but lacks some things.

This is truly great for a first flash on Newgrounds, but the major thing that it was lacking was sound, and/or music. The visuals were good, the animation was okay, but no sound. Sound is super important in flash movies, it fills that void, it makes everything whole. Try adding sound and/or music, then update the file. I'm sure you will do good in future flash projects : )