Dancing Lasha Tumbai Dancing Lasha Tumbai

Cool video

But this isn't a flash animation or game. It's a video which came from somewhere else, which means you didn't make this, and for that I give you a 0/10.

This site is not for uploading videos. Try again next time.

Radiotube Birthday (p.89) Radiotube Birthday (p.89)

While radiotube deserves a happy birthday,

It shouldn't be shamed by something as crappy as this. How long did this take you? It looks like you threw it together in about half an hour or less. It's just a short loop, and a crappy looking one. Find a better way to celebrate Radiotube's birthday.

Pawesome responds:

Five minutes! :D

Wade Fulp Becomes a Pimp Wade Fulp Becomes a Pimp

Terrible, shouldn't be considered a flash.

A short video looped with a poorly drawn cat attached to the person's head in flash. That's all this is, and isn't even slightly amusing.

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

Very helpful the second time around for me

Having learned a good deal of Java in school allowed me to understand this tutorial so much more this time around. Very helpful topics, thank you so much for this, even if it's from '06 : )

NG Quiz 2 NG Quiz 2

I like where you're going with these.

Keep making more of these NG quizes, they're good. But it would be nice if you could add music to the next one, that could boost your score a lot and would be much more enjoyable to users.

LuckyLollipopLad responds:

Cheers. Bgm (or the lack thereof) seems to be the main complaint, and I'm one to listen to reviews.

Keep an eye out for #3. :-)

Menorah Madness Menorah Madness

Very nice.

I like it how you made a Hannukah game and not a Christmas one, as we don't have that much Hannukah games. It was well made and really fun.

{Midnight} {Midnight}

Evokes feelings of wonder.

The style changes throughout parts of the song, then reverts back. This tune plays on your emotions, and I love it. Great job, and keep making sweet techno tracks!

cornandbeans responds:

yay that was my intention... thanks for the review ^__^

Eiffel 65 'Blue' Remix [rave] Eiffel 65 'Blue' Remix [rave]

Brilliant!

I remember my parents playing this song a lot during family trips in the car when I was a kid, brings back good memories. This techno version is even better. I can't stop headbangin' !

Mystical Beat Mystical Beat

Nice, easy-to-listen-to music.

I really did like this. Congratulations on getting music into the audio portal :) Now did you make that yourself, and if so, using what program?